We are hiring!cavagnana
Cavagna Group, key industrial partner and enabler for the regulation, control, industrial process management and metering being safely used in all types of gases, for its Distribution Unit in North America, is recruiting a:
Product Manager, Compressed Gases Regulators & valves
Within the Sales Department, reporting to VP, Sales & Business Development, the new resource will be Responsible for product line sales within the territory, maintain and improve profitability, provide forecast and annual budget for customer base.
- Make routine, organized and scheduled visits to all major customer sites;
- Collect, analyze, and input customer product forecasts;
- Maintain, monitor, and respond to customer quality performance indicators and implement corrective actions as required;
- Perform monthly analysis of sales against budget;
- Implement new product introduction as directed by corporate office and the VP, Sales & Business Development;
- Cultivate new customers;
- Attend industry meetings and conventions as required;
- Manage individual T&E budget, complete assignments without exceeding expense allowances;
- Collect, verify and report competitor activity;
- Submit consolidated monthly activity report to VP, Sales & Business Development.
- 4-year College degree or equivalent sales experience and/or product knowledge with specific focus in a compressed gases regulator market;
- Knowledge of product lines, HP regulators & valves. Thorough industry knowledge and customer relationships critical;
- Understand and follow sales and marketing policies and procedures, employ best practice and ethical behavior when dealing with customers;
- Effective oral and written communication skills;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, and customer management software.
- June 2022
How to apply
- Please send your resume at [email protected] .